[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Annual Nat'l Zoo Demo -- will there be a plan?

Flora flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:44:43 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Mowbray <syrrichard at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Annual Nat'l Zoo Demo -- will there be a plan?
To: Flora <flora.bayeaux at gmail.com>
Cc: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org, StorvikList <storvik at yahoogroups.com>,
BightHills <brighthills at yahoogroups.com>

That's pretty much spot-on. The place for the demo is basically a grassy
spot in the center of the Zoo with a central paved area. We will be doing
our fighting in the paved area so take a knee at your discretion. This is a
very low-tension event and near anything we do will be seen as wonderful! I
would like enough fighters to keep it rolling for the whole 2.5 hrs.
Rotating combatants will give the fighters a break and allow them to mingle
with the crowd to answer questions... and there will be questions.

A&S people will find many interested kids and paeents that will seek your
attention. Any working displays (actually doing your art) would be really
great.

The park will close between 2 & 4 (not yet announced) and we can drive in to
unload. The cars will then park either behind the area we inhabit or in a
lot. The activity ends precisely at 8:30 and ther will be plenty of light to
assist with breakdown.

If you need a portable hole for your banner, let me know.

Thanks to all for your time and attention.

Syr Richard