[Ponte Alto] Annual Nat'l Zoo Demo -- will there be a plan?

Jeffrey French jcfrench at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 13:47:13 PDT 2010

There is some limited parking available. The logistics isn't that bad, but
showing up a little early (not late) helps. Some of the parking is almost
close, and some of it is a bit distant. Carpooling is also a good idea. If
we end up in the distant parking lot, the Zoo runs vans that go back and
forth. Last year, we got a good number of SCA Demonstrators, and a good time
was had by all. This is so close to our Barony that it's really worthwhile
to hit this for recruiting and good will purposes.

-Jurgen