[Ponte Alto] Annual Nat'l Zoo Demo -- will there be a plan?

Flora flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:22:37 PDT 2010

Good questions.

This is an event the zoo puts on every year; we have only participated in
the last two.

The zoo closes early to get ready for the event. Several people leave work
early to transport pavilions, list fences, etc. We are allowed to drive to
where our display will be to unload. We also get special free parking, just
tell them you're part of the medieval village. If you're taking the metro, I
am sure someone will be willing to deliver your armor and other goods.

Syr Richard, is there anything you'd like to correct or add?

~ Flora