[Ponte Alto] Team for Defending the Gate (To Honor a Lady)

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:22:48 PST 2010

Greetings to all,

It was with great joy I heard that Her Excellency Rhonwen verch Tuder
was selected for induction into the Order of the Pelican.  As
Stierbach's current Baronial Heavy Fighting Champion and as a friend I
felt it both my duty and my pleasure to celebrate this happy event.

As I am a simple fighter I offered to help raise a troop of heavy
fighters to take the field in celebration of and to fight in honor of
Her Excellency's elevation at Defending the Gate.  She has graciously
granted my request and I am now searching for individuals of honor,
prowess, and good spirit who know her and would like to celebrate her
elevation with fellow fighters on the field of honor.

If you would like to lace on your helmet and throw a blow in
celebration please contact me, or meet me at the field.  I plan on
having a team standard which you should be able to recognize.

Please pass this invitation on to those who would like to participate
in the celebration.  I know Her Excellency has many friends and
admirers in far away places as well as near at home. I would be
honored to fight side by side with those who call her friend and are
friends of Stierbach.

William de Mont d'Or

I can be contacted via email at mondor.winchester at gmail.com