[Ponte Alto] Melee Practice hosted by House Blackspear

Dash 1 dd469k at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:18:43 PST 2010

 Ponte Alto,

               The first seasonal melee practice was a big success, with over 20 armored fighters. Blackspear has invited us to join them for another practice, Sunday, March 21, from 10a-12pm.

               I would like as many baronial fighters as possible to attend, as this will be our last chance to practice as a unit before Defending the Gate.

               The practice starts at exactly 10 am, and does not stop for two solid hours. So its a great way to get in a LOT of practice in a very short amount of time, and have the rest of the day for other activities. They will work both limited front and open field scenarios.

Talbott Springs Elementary School: 9550 Basket Ring RdColumbia, MD 21045

My GPS says 45 minutes, but it only took me a half hour. Sunday morning, zero traffic.

Please let me know ASAP if you plan on attending.

Lucas Von Aych

Baronial Warlord