[Ponte Alto] Pennsic

Nicole E. Miller schnauzer2 at cox.net
Wed Jan 6 04:31:07 PST 2010

I rather enjoyed the first week.  It is definitely slower paced than the second week, but since I needed to spend most of my second week on the battlefield, I got to spend the first week checking out the place, learning where everything was and actually had time to make those 100 or so trips to Home Depot and the grocery store for the stuff I forgot (It was my first Pennsic).  There are also lots of pick ups happening on the fields, some practices and even some classes.  If all you are interested in is the battles of war week, or all you can spare vacation time wise is a week, then definitely come up the middle weekend.  But if you can spare the time.  I would say its definitely worth it, especially the first time.

Sian
---- neacalban1 at aol.com wrote:

Greetings All,

I wanna go to Pensic this year! I understand  that going the first week isn't so good(or at least that not much happens opening weekend) and that I need a trad type tent to camp with the real folk. Any advice I won't find on the Pennsic site?. I might be open to driving with someone,maybe renting a trailer. I have a Subaru Forester, but with a real tent(maybe a small ger) space would be tight(I do have a roof box and some more room on the roof)

Tselmeg