[Ponte Alto] Pennsic

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Wed Jan 6 06:14:56 PST 2010

Tselmeg,

    I have a small ger (12') and I fit it and my stuff for just over a week at Pennsic in my Subaru WRX 5-door, with my bedding items in a soft rooftop carrier.  So if you can't fit that much in your Forester, Subaru needs to redo their advertising as to which is really like an SUV.  As long as you can fit the lumber diagonally inside, you should be fine   ;)

    ~Bianca

 Lady Bianca di Bari

 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'