[Ponte Alto] Pennsic

Þórormr Dávíðsson dornwills at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:03:18 PST 2010

Good Morrow,

Pennsic defies adequate description, and even absolute preparedness is
insufficient for what may be encountered.  The best advice I have seen
has been accumulated on Stefan's Florilegium
(http://www.florilegium.org/) and just hit the link in the left hand
side bar for Pennsic.

It will also be my first Pennsic, but I have heard enough stories and
have listened to those that have been attending for the past ten,
fifteen, even twenty years to view it as the test of survival in
comfort it is.  So my advice is nil, other than to point you in the
direction of the best source I've seen.  Also, don't forget there are
extensive packing lists on the Pennsic website.  The time to start
getting ready is now.

Þórormr Dávíðsson