[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Investiture - January 22nd

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 05:24:10 PST 2010

*January 22, 2011 – Ponte Alto Investiture*

*Barony of Ponte Alto – Falls Church, VA*

It is a heartbreaking day for the populace of Ponte Alto as we gather
together to wish a fond farewell to Baron James de Biblesworth and Baroness
Katharine Devereaux.  Our monumental sorrow is tempered with a great joy, as
Their Majesties will invest Lord Drogo Rainulf de Dragonera and Lady Adina
von der Heide to oversee Their lands in Ponte Alto!

*Martial Activities:*  None

*Arts & Sciences Activities:*  Contests to select Ponte Alto’s newest
Baronial Artisan and Baronial Bardic champions.

*Cost: *

Adult, Members:

$8.00 Day Trip,

$7.00 Feast

Adult, Non-members:

$13.00 Day Trip,

$7.00 Feast

Youth, 5–17:

$5.00 Day Trip,

$5.00 Feast

Children, 0– 4:

$0.00 Day Trip,

$0.00 Feast

*Make Checks Payable To:* SCA, Inc., Barony of Ponte Alto

*Site:*  Falls Church Presbyterian 225 East Broad Street Falls Church, VA
22046.  Site opens at 9 AM and closes at 5 PM.

*Site Restrictions:*  No pets. Smoking in designated areas only. No open
flame. No outdoor camping. Dry site.

*Feast Information:* A feast for fifty people will be prepared by the Ponte
Alto Cook's Guild led by Michael Shives. Please direct any dietary concerns
to mikeshives[AT]me.com

*Merchanting Information:*  Merchants are welcome, please contact the
autocrat.

*Autocrat’s Information*:  Baroness Emma West (Dawn Hutchings), 631
Constellation SQ SE Apt I, Leesburg, VA 20175, Phone: (301) 943-2469 - No
calls after 10 PM, E-mail:  ewestsca at gmail.com

* Reservations:*  Lady Giovanna Valori (Susan Rezeppa), 6567 Skylemar Trail
Centreville VA 20121, Phone: (571)-286-2955    - No calls after 10 PM
E-mail: ladyknight4 at hotmail.com

*Directions:*

Falls Church Presbyterian Church is located on Broad Street (VA-7) in
downtown Falls Church, 3 miles east of the Capital Beltway (I-495).

>From I-66 heading west from DC, take the Sycamore Street exit. Make a right
at the bottom of the ramp, then left at the next stop light, Washington
Boulevard (0.1 miles). Make a left at the next stop light, Lee Highway (0.3
miles). Make a left at the fourth stop light, Broad Street (0.6 miles).
Falls Church Presbyterian Church is on the left (0.4 miles).

>From I-66 heading east from the beltway, take the Lee Highway (US-29) exit.
Make a right at the top of the ramp, Lee Highway. Make a left at the third