[Ponte Alto] REMINDER: December's Newcomers Meeting Tomorrow

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 04:43:21 PST 2010

 This is a reminder during the busy holiday time that our next newcomers
meeting has been scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, December 17th at Baroness
Celia's house.   The gathering starts at 7:00 PM. The address is  3714 Sudly
Ford Court Fairfax, VA 22033.  No dogs or cats in the house, so no need to
medicate.

Note for parking .This is a townhouse community and there is not actual
guest parking on Sudley Ford. However there is plenty of street parking on
Brandy Station, which is very close to the townhouse.

If any one gets lost please contact me on my cell 301-943-2469 or Celia
703-378-2441.

Hope to see you all there.
--
Baroness Emma West