[Ponte Alto] REMINDER: December's Newcomers Meeting Tomorrow

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Thu Dec 16 15:54:41 PST 2010

Just a quick note on parking .The street parking is very close to the house.I am on the 1st house on the right facing Brandy Staiont (look for the snowman on a bicycle in the yard )
If there is anyone who has difficulties and needs to be as close as possilbe please contact me and I will give you the number for the one extra space I have on the court

See you then
Cheers Celia