[Ponte Alto] Area fighter practices, and a few other questions...

brooke white traumspindel at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:09:47 PDT 2010

We don't have a *workshop* but we need to make poles soon too and we have a
house with a basement and some tools, plus a garden with space in Arlington,
which would be about 20 minutes I supose. My Lord will be back in the barony
on thursday and intends to attend FP more regularly for the next couple of
weeks. maybe you can figure something out.