[Ponte Alto] Hailing the Barony of Ponte Alto

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at runbox.com
Mon Apr 26 10:55:33 PDT 2010

To all and singular do these greetings come, from Grimkirk ap Greymoor.

A recent portent indicates an imminent journey from the temperamental shores of the Inland Sea, deep within the heart of the Dragon Realm, so that I may toil in the service of a new Master across the Ponte Alto, on the shores of the Mighty Kingdom of Atlantia. Understandably, such a sojourn will require that I move my estate to a new castle within your protectorate.

Your community is widely known to be comprised of many (generous) others who have made similar journeys (for similar reasons), and is renown for its generosity in guiding others to save haven. And so, not being familiar with your lands, I would seek both wise and sage counsel and guidance in surveying the area for a locale suitable to my needs.

<Translation>
Hi all, new job in DC, likely moving from Chicago soon. Could use some help/recommendations finding neighborhood(s) to look in that won't be too distant from mid-week goings ons while enabling me to commute, nor break the bank (probably the greater challenge).

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
</Translation>

In Service, Community and Fellowship,

-- Grimkirk
mka