[Ponte Alto] Area fighter practices, and a few other questions...

D D dd469k at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:52:11 PDT 2010

welcome!

Monday nights are great if you can make it up there. Same thing with Fridays. All skill levels.

I'm going to be making an effort to get to Tuesday night practices in manassas, now that school is ending. Hopefully we can swing that back into a well- attended
 practice.

Also, several fighters here are looking at doing a small mid-week practice. Not official. Low-key but high-intensity. Will you be at practice Thursday?

Lucas