[Ponte Alto] Who has my Cross-bow?

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 20:26:53 PDT 2010

Gentles,
      I'm curious as who might now have the cross-bow I made 35 years ago, and sold to someone who is or was in SCA, possibly in Ponte Alto, or Stierbach. It has a Whammo aluminum prod,a black oak stock, and all steel furniture.(the track is aluminum) the only thing I did not entirely hand-cut my self was the rolling nut. I should be pleased to lay eyes upon once again, and know it is being well-used.

The Blessings of Tengri,God of Eternal Blue Heaven Be Upon You.

Tselmeg the Mongol
Guard to the Embassy from Karakorum.