[Ponte Alto] question about the Zoo event

Flora flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:12:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

No, all live steel weapons are banned except fot blunted rapier weapons.
None the less, any rattan or rapier fighters are welcome. Please be sure
your harness follows Atlantian appearence rules as we are at a high level
demo, here. If you are only comfortable talking to the crowd in garb, that's
cool. We really do need all the fighters we can get to demo and rotate.

Thanks!

Syr Richard

P.S. - I jhave a rapier marshall coming so we could use at least 2
rapieristas.  ;^)