[Ponte Alto] MOL class opportunity

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Sun Apr 25 13:13:56 PDT 2010

Greetings Ponte Alto
I believe there are some people interested in taking the MOL class who were unable to make it to the one held in Feb.
One of the deputy KMOLs Lady Ella de Lille has graciously offered to teach another class up in the north if there is still interest
The proposed dates are below

First choice is Saturday June 19th at Storvik novice tourney.

Second choice is a split.  Either the evening of Friday May 7th or Saturday July 10th.
The site for May or July are still TBD but most likely will be at our Sunday meeting site.

If you are interested please contact me with the dates that might work best.

Thank you
Celia
psallite703 at msn.com<mailto:psallite703 at msn.com>