[Ponte Alto] Northern Army War Practice

D D dd469k at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 08:15:38 PDT 2010

 Greetings Ponte Alto-

                             We are finalizing plans for a Northern Army War Practice on May 23rd, at Tysons/Pimmit Park, the site we use for our heavy weapons practice on Sundays. We would like to make it official, in order to have authorizations. This will mean we need an Minister/Mistress of Lists, and Marshals. I would sincerely appreciate any help in this regard, as this will be an extremely important practice for the Northern Army. Please contact me privately if you can help or have questions.

Lucas Von Aych

Baronial Warlord