[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo Editing Night, Tuesday April 27, 2010

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 05:35:15 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Populace of Ponte Alto,

As has been established in the past (last month) the Tuesday after the Barony meeting is the night for editing and clean up on the Il Tempo. Everyone is invited to participate and contribute. The work starts around 7pm and goes until we're done or until you're done. :)

My address is: 6039 Terrapin Pl., Alexandria, VA 22310 and my phone number (in case you get lost) is 703-719-0417. Please park in the unmarked spots and be aware around mid-night the tow trucks come through my neighborhood looking for victims. If you RSVP i should have parking tags available to alleviate the towing worries. If you don't, you'll have to skip out before midnight. Hopefully the editing will not take that long, but just be aware of the towing dragon. :)

I look forward to everyones participation.

Thank you.
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand
Chronicler, Ponte Alto