[Ponte Alto] Reminder - Project Day!

Saerlaith ingen Buadachain saerlaith_sca at anotheremail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:18:00 PDT 2009

Hello the list!

I am caught up in Father's Day things today, but I would very much like to
come to a Project Day in July.  I will not be able to make it to Pennsic,
but I am in dire need of putting together a new T-tunic.  Will the date be
posted to this list as well as the calendar?  I missed out on the previous
Sunday open houses, because I didn't realize they existed (mea culpa!)!

(Also, I am in the District, and if some folk needed an extra craft night
here or there, I'd be happy to help out.  I don't have a lot of space, but
I do have a sewing machine.)

-Saerlaith ingen Buadachain

Message: 3