[Ponte Alto] Reminder - Project Day!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 07:04:37 PDT 2009

Just a reminder, our home is open today from 11 to 7 if you would like to come over and work on projects for Pennsic or anything else. If you also just want to come say hi, please come too!

We're working to schedule at least one more day in July on a Saturday so those that support us on the fighting field can come over too!

Our address is 42973 Thornblade Circle, Ashburn, VA 20148 and only Google Maps can find us.

James cell: 703-338-4057
Katharine's Cell - 571-239-2183

Thanks!

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux

Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia