[Ponte Alto] Golden Rose Tourney

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 12:50:03 PDT 2009

Thank you very much Your Excellency,

It was an honor and a pleasure to be able to represent a Lady of the Rose, and take the field in her name.  I hope that this tourney becomes a tradition in our fair Kingdom as it is in others.  You, the Ladies of the Rose have done great service to the Kingdom.  Holding a tourney in your honor every year would a wonderful tradition!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe