[Ponte Alto] Golden Rose Tourney

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 12:42:33 PDT 2009

Greetings-

As a Lady of the Rose living in Ponte Alto I would like to share my admiration and appreciation to all the members of Ponte Alto who made the journey last weekend to support the Golden Rose Tourney. The tourney had 17 teams representing 17 different Roses.  Each Rose invited 5 people from the martial arts (one knight, two unbelts, one rapier and one archer) to be a part of her team.  It was indeed an honor to see so many Pontoons selected to use their sword, bow and blade over the weekend.

Thank you to the following Tourney participants:
** If I have forgotten I do apologize in advance **
Belphoebe de Givet
Connor the Vagabond
Cunen Beornhelm
Dominyk Wolferam
Felix of Kappellenberg
Henry West
Kevin of Thornbury
Maximillian von Halstern
Miles de Locwode
Lucas Von Aych
Theresa

Heralding:
Cassandra Arabella Giordani

Congrats to Mistress Cunen Beornhelm who was selected by the Ladies of the Rose by naming her "the Honor of Atlantia.”  She was bestowed a lovely banner during Court.

Congrats are also in order to Lord Stephen Bridewell for being inducted in to the Order of the White Scarf over the weekend.  Even though Lord Stephen Bridewell hails from the Barony of Bright Hills, he fought for Countess Allanda de Warwick’s team - Her Excellency is long time resident of Ponte Alto.

In service to those who inspire us,
Countess Denise Duvalier, OP