[Ponte Alto] Info request

Lady Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:09:22 PST 2009

Hi Gwen,

That price thing is a problem in this area and it affects even the SCA
event locations. The cheapest location we've used is the St. Paddy's
Day Bloodbath site and that's about $125. The next cheapest locations
are churches, but I think we've gotten a discount because we have SCA
members who are also church members. The most recent event held at
Falls Church Presbyterian cost $500. Our February and September event
sites are both over $1000.

Sorry for the bad news,
Millicent, former exchequer