[Ponte Alto] Info request

Bageria Bubasti bageria1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:18:50 PST 2009

Thank you for the information. We were indeed hoping for something under a grand. I wanted to get married in Belize anyway, this will prove to him it IS cheaper to get married there than here lol.  And I will be at 12th night this weekend. If I'm not in the Kitchen then I'll probably be the only one wearing Middle Eastern. Looking foward to getting to know you all.
Gwen Bengrech verch Gruffith
"The problem with the world is that everyone

is a few drinks behind."

Humphrey Bogart