[Ponte Alto] Attentions volunteers for Love & Beauty setup!

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 07:16:44 PST 2009

Greeting to the Populace!

For all those wonderful individuals that have so graciously volunteered to come out and help set up on Friday evening...

We'll have access to the property after 4:00 Friday afternoon and?I plan to be on site at 4:00.? Bill will be bringing the list fence out early as he needs to leave by 6:00 for another engagement that evening.? If we can get a good group to come out around that time, we should be able to get the fence unloaded?and set up fairly quickly.?

We'll also need volunteers to help set up the main hall.? So, if you haven't volunteered and are interested, just show up between 4:30 and 5:00 or whenever you can get there.? All help is greatly appreciated!!

On a?good note, the long range weather?has changed a bit from yesterday, but they are still calling for highs in the mid to high 40's - much better that the sub-freezing temps from years past.? Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it holds!

We'll see everyone Friday evening the 27th.

Lady Wulfwyn
Tournament of Love & Beauty
Autocrat