[Ponte Alto] Help with a newcomer

Andy adhoeffler at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 16:04:50 PDT 2009

Unto the populous of Ponte Alto I offer warm greetings.

I apologize for my absence from society activities fo late, but modern needs have obligated me to take the time to concentrate on my studies and my family.

Fortunately, however, I find myself in a position to re-enter the activity and the people I love. To that end I am planing on attending Chalice of the Sun God with my family. My beautiful wife, however, is new to participating and I humbly request the assistance of the populous in welcoming her. Since I have met many of the members, I have no doubt that she will be greeted with the same warmth I was.

 In the coming weeks I will try to attend weekly activities as my modern schedule permits, and will, hopefully have my family with me. I look forward to introducing them to you all and  to becoming reaquainted  with my new friends.

Until good fortune returns me to your company, I remain:

Yours in Service,

Seigneur Gefroi le Gris
Protege to Mistress Odindisa Eaglesdottir
Duty Sworn to all