[Ponte Alto] Coronation Tomorrow!

Katharine Devereaux baroness at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Aug 28 13:54:27 PDT 2009

Greetings Pontoons,

As many of you are aware, the Coronation of Vladmir and Kalisa is tomorrow in our neighboring Stierbach - a very close Berryville, Virginia.

We are asking that everyone (who has it) wear our Baronial Colors - Black and Gold. For those that do need it, we will have some black and gold. There is actually a competition for Baronial Presence and His Excellency James and I will have our pavillion set up as a place for members of this barony to spend the day decorated in again, our Black and Gold.

We look forward to seeing everyone there and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions - my cell is 571-239-2183.

Thanks!

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux

Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia