[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: [Moo] Fighter Practice 10-4 Saturday 22 Aug at Cian & Catherine's (Fredericksburg, VA)]

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Thu Aug 20 04:28:04 PDT 2009

I am passing this along with Viscount Cian's permission.  If you can come
out this is a great opportunity to hang out and learn new things.

I will be kicking off the HMA stuff at 10AM and will probably continue in
one form or another all day.  The things we will be doing at the beginning
(and later in the day if wanted/needed) are universal to all martial
disciplines.

Edward de Clare