[Ponte Alto] REMINDER: Baronial Business Meeting will start at 6 pm this Sunday, August 23rd

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 07:34:57 PDT 2009

Greetings-

Our Baronial Business Meeting will start at 6 pm this Sunday, August 23rd.? Directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php This is a great opportunity to find out what is happening locally and how you can get involved and meet people. Everyone is welcome and this is a non-garbed meeting.

For those wishing to participate in any financial voting, please bring your valid membership cards and/or other proof of membership!

Any questions? I can always be reached via cell at 703-868-7880

If there is anything you wish to add to the agenda, please let me know

Thank you

Denise

Job Hunting? Start with the companies that posted job openings this week.