[Ponte Alto] PPDR: Now with 300% more turkish love songs, played on a loop

Jude theObscure xgreenjudasx at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 13:32:22 PDT 2009

Salaam friends!

The summer is drawing to a close. Soon the last of the great caravans will be passing through our oasis on their way home and the silence of winter shall surround us as the mountain passes in the trade routes close Time to turn your thoughts away from the War that was, and to the pleasures that await you at the Post Pennsic Dessert Revel!

My accordion based warning has gone unheeded and we are classless . . . well, you know what I mean. "100% more lounging," p'sha, I now promise you 300% more accordion. That's three times the amount of accordion you'll see at any other event North, South, East or West of my beloved Barony of Storvik, the Jewel of Atlantia.

And, need I even point it out, we're the only game in town this weekend.

The Storvik Post Pennsic Dessert Revel, or One More Night at the Casbah, Aug 22!

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=dd4811f3

Come on by! Take advantage of a $2.00 lower troll fee for each tempting dessert (which feeds 6–8 people) presented at Troll. Period dessert competition entries also qualify. Desserts will be served to the populace buffet style after entries are judged.

All additional questions, please contact the autocrat, Dame Brenna of Storvik, Brennasca at erols. com

All additional pleas to have 300% less accordion, especially since I only know one song which I will play on a loop, please contact me with your class proposal.

My fondest wishes to see you all this weekend!

Yours in Humble Service,
Sayyida (Lady) Ysoria Baska, known as the Depraved

Please feel free to cheerfully cross post this event announcement to your local groups.