[Ponte Alto] Chalice/Coronation Activities

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 07:46:36 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Many folks have asked whether the format for Chalice of the Sun God V has been changed due to the fact that Their Highnesses Coronation will now take place at this event.  The answer is, there has been no change and all activities, including the martial ones, remain the same.  The only changes that are official, are those that are issued by the autocrat.

So if you are planning on competing in the Chalice challenges, whether individual or team competitions, go ahead.  We are still on.  Furthermore, I will like to take this opportunity to invite all of you to make Their Majesties' last Court and Their Highnesses' Coronation day unforgettable.

I will be issuing a revised schedule once we have all the information we need from TRM and TRH.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe
Your Friendly Neighborhood Autocrat