[Ponte Alto] Chalice/Coronation Activities

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 08:08:00 PDT 2008

Will the marshal activities that his highness had requested not going
to happen then?

They had 2 Tourney formats one of which matches what we were doing
before, the other not so much (ax and shield bear pit).

Rapier was also a 2 bear bits one normal and the other buckler and
rapier (which still falls in what is planned now).

There was also a 10 Man Melee Team Tourney that Duke Cuan had announced
at Pennsic.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."