[Ponte Alto] FW: Refund Request Information for Fall Coronation

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:30:03 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Coronation...
From: alesiaglfyn at juno.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:54:02 +0000
Subject: [AtlantianExchequers] Refund Request Information for Fall Coronation

Greetings Atlantia,

As you all know, we have canceled Fall Coronation for this weekend because of the impending storm.  If you have already made a prepaid reservation for Fall Coronation and would like to request a refund, please send the following information to the Reservationist, Lady Katharine de la Vache at elgrad at hotmail.com by Saturday, September 13th.

Your request must be received by this date.  No refund requests will be honored if not received by Saturday, September 13th.  All refunds will be mailed by October 15th.  Your request must include the individual’s mundane name, phone number and SCA name for anyone you are requesting a refund for.  Due to the fact some of the events expenses have already been incurred, the refund may only be a partial one.

If you would prefer to simply donate your reservation money, the Stonghold of Raven’s Cove would very much appreciate your generosity.

Please contact me with questions and concerns.  704-293-4443. Feel free to cross post this notice as you would.

On behalf of the populace of Raven’s Cove, I thank you for your patience and apologize for the weather,

Alesia

Baroness Alesia Gillefalyn
Regional Seneschal for North Carolina
Familia Wylderosarum
mka Bonnie A Harvey

Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.

    __._,_.___

            Messages in this topic           (1)

            Reply           (via web post)

          Start a new topic