[Ponte Alto] Fw: The Renaissance Feaste and Faire

Sofia mcc21998 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 31 05:28:44 PDT 2008

Hello,

Would anyone be able to help this teacher out with a demo on Dec 5th 7:00 PM?
The school is in Falls Church.

She is particularly looking for someone with stage combat experience to teach the kids after school before the event as well.

If you can help in anyway please let me know ASAP as time is growing short.

Thanks,
Sofia (Chatelaine Barony of Stierbach)