[Ponte Alto] Roommate needed and Helms for Sale. :)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 06:50:36 PDT 2008

Hi All,

My job just let me go so I need a roommate to help alleviate the financial stress while I look for a new job. Must like dogs and not be intimadated by my SCA hobby. :) The room is about 12x 14 has its own bathroom, and is located just off the 495 loop at Van Dorn street near the metro. Potential roommates, must have steady employment and be able to sign a lease in the next 30 days.

Also, I am selling 5 helmets. If interested in round top or bassinet style helmets please contact me off list at the above email.

YIS,

Mary Bowles
aka- Baronne Marie-Therese Normand
PS- I will be at Ponte Alto practice tonight