[Ponte Alto] Halloween Party at Eldrid's

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Wed Oct 29 10:52:21 PDT 2008

Oh, Yes, those would be details...

Let's see, I'm planning on showing up between 6 & 7 pm, and leaving by 11 pm.

Eldrid & Sophia's house... Let's see... Eldrid's addy is this: Location : 1010 South Buckingham Rd, Sterling, VA. 20164

Period, Costume, Garb, Clothes, all of these are options you could choose. I'll be wearing my period clothing, as a costume, as I don't really have anything better.

Just so you know, I picked up a copy of the second volume of MSAB Doctrine movies: Full Metal Jacket ($5 at best buy, a Kubrik Special). Still need someone to bring a copy of Army of Darkness.

-Jurgen