[Ponte Alto] Dance Practice

Jamie Roberts jamie at chorusamerica.org
Wed Oct 15 08:57:41 PDT 2008

Dance Practices

The remaining dance practices for this calendar year will be on October
26, November 16, and December 7.  Mark your calendars!

The next practice will be from about 4:30 to 6:00 pm, at Tysons-Pimmit
Park, and we will be reviewing Bransles and Almans. Since it seems that
some people won't be able to attend, please do let us know if you are
coming--email mlysett at yahoo.com if you will be attending the October 26
practice.

It's important for these next 3 practices, which happen during the busy
pre-holiday and holiday months, that we have people attending--keeping
in mind that it's a 3 hour hike in for Margaret from the eastern shore.
To all who've been attending--thank you!  We're enjoying our work with
you a great deal.

Information about all the dances taught at practice is available at
http://www.mroeproductions.com/padance.html.

The heavy fighters are hoping to moving indoors in early November, and
we will follow accordingly.  We will send out further information when
we receive it.