[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Cooks Guild Meeting

Lisbeth Teopaco opc_lt at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 13:29:46 PDT 2008

Greetings:

Just a gentle reminder that there will be a Ponte Alto Cooks Guild meeting on Friday the 17th of October. It will start at around 7pm. The meeting will be held at my home: 3531 Country Hill Dr, Fairfax VA 22030. I have 3 small dogs and a cat. They will enjoy the evening outside in the yard.

By all accounts we had a great time at  last months meeting, with the making of Chinese dumplings, Shoa-mai and Shoa-pao. This meeting we want to do Middle Eastern. I will try to make stuffed grape leaves.  IT is NOT mandatory for anyone to bring anything,  just bring yourselves and make the evening an enjoyable learning experience.

 Sophia