[Ponte Alto] Storvik Baronial Birthday, Viking Raids!!!

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Thu Oct 16 08:44:51 PDT 2008

Ponte Alto warriors one and all, swords of Atlantia, renown with the
honor of the Vexillum Atlantae, Storvik calls!

Who is going to Storvik Baronial Birthday? It's really close to home
(Croom Park), and our friend Jocelyn is putting together a really cool
team quest filled with heavy fighting. If you plan on going, please
let me know, so we have an idea of what kind of boat crew we can
field.

Also, there will be some pretty cool Rapier Scenarios, and Catherine Grace is running a whimsy contest for A&S!

Event copy here:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=aef45f81

I hope to see you there, as this is a chance for us to beat on the
other northern Atlantia warbands. We'll need six to ten warriors to
compose a team.

-Jurgen

P.S.
Jocelyn sent a note saying that we are getting big contingents from East Kingdom, Rome, and Merc companies who are looking to fight.