[Ponte Alto] Boy Scout Demo at Shrevewood Elementary School

David Chessler chessler at usa.net
Thu Nov 6 18:16:49 PST 2008

I believe the "no weapons" law at school is a Federal Statute. I've taken the
sharp knife out of my feast kit (replaced it with plastic). However, a blunt
weapon would be a "theatrical prop" or "sports equipment." I'm nor sure even
blunt metal wasters would be legal. I guess rapiers, with the rubber tips
taped on, would be OK, but that doesn't work for 14th C.

--

YIS

Davitt il Bigollo da Pisa
Erudit de l'Academie de Espee de Atlantia
Storvik (rapier)
Roxbury Mill (other things)