[Ponte Alto] Dance Practice Time Changed to 3:30 pm

Jamie Roberts jamie at chorusamerica.org
Tue Nov 11 14:08:53 PST 2008

As fighter practice moves indoors, so does dance practice!  It's going
to be a lot of playing-it-by-ear, especially if the weather isn't nice.

We'll be a bit cozy with the fighters, sharing the room with them.  If
it is nice outside, the fighters try to practice in the parking lot,
which will free up part of the room sooner.

Because of these arrangements, and the time constraints in the new
space, we are moving dance practice to 3:30-4:30.  For this Sunday's
practice (11/16), Margaret Roe will be there no later than 3:00, so that
if the weather is nice and we have space available, she will gladly
start early with anyone who chooses to arrive early.

<BLOCKED::mailto:jamie at chorusamerica.org> Also, for your calendars, the
next dance practice is on December 7, also beginning at 3:30 pm-

Thanks!

Jamie