[Ponte Alto] Holiday Party and Cookie Swap and Bakeoff!

Matthew Torsky mtorsky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:59:01 PST 2008

Greetings Ponte Alto,

It is I, your Scottish holiday elf.  Holiday shopping have you stressed out?  The crowds too much for you?  I have the perfect solution!  On December 6th, join me at my home for some holiday cheer!  We will be having a cookie swap and bakeoff.  Here are the rules for the cookie swap!

Everyone will be expected to bring 4 dozen cookie and a container to take some cookies home in.  1 dozen cookies will be for eating at the party, and the other three dozen will be divided up for everyone to take home.  Break out your best cookie recipe!  Not only is this a swap!  This is also a contest!  Our very own Iron Holiday Baker!  Everyone will get a chance to taste the cookies and vote for their favorite one!  The winner and runner up will both receive a prize!

Don't fill up on dinner on the 6th!  Be sure to save room for some delicious baking by your fellow Pontoons!