[Ponte Alto] Dance Practice Time Changed to 3:30 pm

AlysounA at aol.com AlysounA at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 12:34:00 PST 2008

In a message dated 11/11/2008 5:09:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jamie at chorusamerica.org writes:

As fighter practice moves indoors,  so does dance practice!  It's going to be
a lot of playing-it-by-ear,  especially if the weather isn't nice.
We’ll be a bit cozy with the  fighters, sharing the room with them.  If it is
nice outside, the  fighters try to practice in the parking lot, which will
free up part of the  room sooner.
Because of these arrangements, and  the time constraints in the new space, we
are moving dance practice to  3:30-4:30.  For this Sunday’s practice (11/16),
Margaret Roe will be  there no later than 3:00, so that if the weather is
nice and we have space  available, she will gladly start early with anyone who
chooses to arrive  early.

 (blocked::mailto:jamie at chorusamerica.org) Also, for your calendars,  the
next dance practice is on December 7, also beginning at 3:30  pm—
Thanks!
Jamie

Ponte-Alto  mailing  list
Ponte-Alto at atlantia.sca.org