[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Reservations

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 08:42:20 PDT 2008

 Greetings!

 Postage rates went up to .42 this past Monday. If you mailed your
 reservation in Monday (or after) and did not have correct postage, I
 will not receive your reservation in time for the event.

 Please check your e-mail for a confirmation (it may go to your spam
 box). If you did not receive a confirmation from me, or did not
 provide an e-mail address, please contact me to make sure I received
 your reservation.
 YIS,

 THL Constantina Tagarina
 Troll, Sapphire Joust IX