[Ponte Alto] NEW DATE - This weekend is the Business Meeting

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 08:50:16 PDT 2008

Greetings,

This Sunday will be our May business meeting.  Directly after the Sunday social (and 3 lights away) the meeting will start at
6 pm sharp and directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

Feel free to bring your projects with you to work on and show others! This is a
great opportunity to find out what is happening locally and how you can get
involved and meet people. Everyone is welcome and this is a non-garbed meeting.

For
those wishing to participate in any financial voting, please bring your valid
membership cards and/or other proof of membership!

Any questions? I can always be reached via cell at 571-239-2183.

If
there is anything you wish to add to the agenda, please let me know!

look forward to seeing everyone there!

Katharine

OFFICER
REPORTS

Seneschal:
Lady Katharine Devereaux

A. Open Positions for the barony
          Deputy
Chatelaine

Deputy Chronicler

Exchequer: Lady Celia of Rosedale
Heavy
Marshal: Lord Connor Sinclair

Rapier Marshal: Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd

Archery Marshal: Lord Miles de Lochwode

Youth Activities: Lady Talitha of Avalon

A&S: Lady Renata von Hentzau

Chatelaine: Lord James de Biblesworth

Herald: Lady Katharina von Bayern

MOL: Lady Delphina the Mad

Chronicler: Lady Wulfwyn Isabella Ælfwines Dothor

Web Minister: Lord James de Biblesworth

NOTABLES:

Baron and Baroness: Jurgen Göttsfürböter and Flora de Bayeaux

Baronial Heavy Champion:  Aethilgar Sheldwich

Baronial
Rapier Champion:  Lord Thomas Schreiber

Baronial
Warlord: Baron Max Von Halstern

Baronial Archery Champion: Lady Brigid O'Hara
Baronial
Artisan: Lady Iohanna filia Iacobi
Baronial
Bard: Lady Willow