[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Chivalry

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:34:31 PDT 2008

Wot ye not of Atlantia's Tourney of Chivalry? Then hark, all ye valiant! The
Brave of Heart and Stout of Sinew are called forth by the King to measure
their strength against his Knights on the newly green glades of Storvik. A
day of combat is hereby declared, and each combatant will have the
opportunity to test their mettle first against his unbelted comrades in a
mighty bearpit, whereby the Chivalry shall overlook and cheer each stout
blow! Then, the Knights shall hold the field against all, offering mighty
blows and sage council both, so that all may say "I have well spent my day"

The Tournament of Chivalry will be held on April 18 though 20, AS42 (2008
CE) in the Barony of Storvik at the American Legion Southern Maryland
District Youth Camp, 9201 Surratts Road, Cheltenham, MD 20623.

A wonderful feast on Saturday will be prepared by Lady Tirzah MacCrudden. If
you have any dietary restrictions please contact her at (301) 966-0787.
Please no calls after 9:00 pm.

Cabin space is limited. Get reservations in early if you want to be in a
cabin. Also indicate if you want to be in a cabin with your group. There
will be plenty of space for tent camping. The ONLY site restriction is 'no
ground fires'.
Cost:
Adult, Member:          $7.00 Day-Trip $7.00 Feast $6.00 Camping
Adult, Non-Member: $10.00 Day-Trip $7.00 Feast $6.00 Camping
Child (12-18):             $4.00 Day-Trip $7.00 Feast $3.00 Camping
Child (0-11): Guest of the Barony

Make Checks Payable To: Barony of Storvik, SCA, Inc.

Reservations should be sent to the Autocrat, Lady Griele vanden Burghr
(Angel Adams), 2413 Lyndon Street, Adelphi, MD 20783, Phone: (301) 422-6423,
E-mail: *Ladygriele at ma.com* <Ladygriele at ma.com>
Directions: Take best route to I-495 Capital Beltway. Exit onto Branch
Ave/MD-5 S exit 7A. Travel approx. 5 miles and turn left onto Surratts Rd.
Site in 2 miles ahead on the right.

Please cross post