[Ponte Alto] Thank You Ponte Alto, and I look forward to seeing you at DFG!

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Fri Mar 21 08:34:47 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations onto the Populace of Ponte Alto,

Flora & I would like to thank many people for all of the effort that made last weekend so much fun.

Thank to Sir Grethferth & his lady for opening their home for the Baronial Social last Friday. It was a great opportunity to hang out, munch on party food, and socialize.

Thanks to Delphina & staff for their hard work last Saturday  at St. Patrick's day Bloodbath. It was a really fun event!

Thanks to Max, Duke Badouin, & staff for their hard work last Sunday at the Northern Regional war practice. I learned a lot of new approaches to handling conventional battle situations.

Also, Thanks to Luce, Belfebe, and others for supporting the Baronial Coronet committee. This happened at the same time as the War Practice. Flora said the meeting was very productive.

As you can all see, last weekend was a very busy weekend. We've only highlighted the surface. Flora & I would also like to thank everyone who contributed to any of these activities this last weekend. We are blessed to have a great Barony, and a great Kingdom. To quote Lady Delphina the Mad... "You people rawk!"

This weekend, our cousins in Stierbach will be invested. We encourage Ponte alto to attend Defending the Gate and witness Flairthi & Rhonwen succeed Colum & Briana. We hope to see you there.

-Jurgen & Flora, Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto