[Ponte Alto] The North is calling on it's fighters for Backstone Raids as well!!!

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 09:09:18 PDT 2008

Well since the word is out on Blackstone Raids. I will add the call from the North.

?

Duke Badouin, Legatus Legionis and Commander of the Atlantian Northern Army (of Darkness) (Legio del Tenebras Borealis (Northern Army of Darkness in Latin) ) aka Grand Army of the Potomac is sending out his three Horsemen, Sir Tascius, Sir Theron and Baron Maximilian, the? Tribuni Angusticlavi or his army, ?to gather the Army of the North to answer the Atlantian Heirs call to arms for BlackStone Raids (Apr 24-27).? I have listed the areas that the horsemen are covering.?

?

Sir Tascius, Tribunus Angusticlavus: Northern Cluster: Highland
Foorde, Bright Hills, Lochmere, Wulfshaven, Sir Tascius and our Mercenary Liaison
Sir Theron,Tribunus Angusticlavus: Central Cluster: Dun Carraig,
Storvik, Spiaggia Levantina, Blackspear
Baron Max, Tribunus Angusticlavus Southern Cluster: Ponte Alto, Roxbury
Mill, Stierbach , Consortium.

?

We are asking that all of the North bring banners for their units and do their best to have some sort of heraldry on your people even if it is a simple sash.

?

This will the first chance this War season (other than Gulf) for the North to fight as an organized Army for a grand purpose. ?I picture a sea of fighters in support of their Kingdom washing over our Foes.

?

I remain

?

Sir Guy, Praefectus Castrorum of the Legio del Tenebras Borealis and servant of his Grace, Badouin, Legatus Legionis.

ps.? I am still looking for someone to help organize our Logistics Train, a Copiis Militaribus (Logistics Lead).? HIs Grace has some ideas to help support the Army and this position would be a great help

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."