[Ponte Alto] Pot luck on Sunday

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at sword.net
Tue Jun 24 06:59:47 PDT 2008

Your Excellency,

This sounds like a fine idea indeed.  The training you mention at
Assessments sounds a great deal like the training we received the year
prior.  If there were those (like me) who weren't able to make it this
year, I'm more than happy to show people how to do a proper shield
charge into a line and various other martial skills.

--
Kevin